Restaurant weeks are a great way to sample a city's culinary offerings at a reasonable price. Whether playing a tourist in your city or visiting another, indulge your palate with special dishes at your favorite restaurant or a new one.
So, go ahead and order off the brunch menu for the first time, or have dinner at that restaurant you've always wanted to try.
• Latin Restaurant Weeks, Houston
through July 17
Participating restaurants, food trucks, and culinary businesses offer specials from delectable prix fixe menus to sweet deals.
• Nashville Scene's Burger Week, July 10 - 16
Participating restaurants offer their burger creations for $7.
• Athens (Ga.) Restaurant Week, July 10 -16
Restaurants and breweries throughout the Classic City offer deals on two-course lunches, three-course dinners, beer flights and sweet treats.
• Downtown Norfolk (Va.) Restaurant Week, July 16 - 23
Participating downtown restaurants offer $15 brunch or lunch menus, as well as $35 or $45 dinner menus
• C-Ville ( Charlottesville, Va.) Restaurant Week, July 17 - 23
Participating restaurants serve three-course meals for $25, $35 or $45.
• Columbus (Ga.) Restaurant Week, July 17 - 23
Explore the city's culinary scene with participating local restaurants' prix–fixe, signature menus.
• Birmingham (Ala.) Restaurant Week, July 20 - 29
Participating restaurants throughout the Birmingham metro area offer special breakfast, lunch and dinner menus at set prices ranging from $5 to $50.
• Fredricksburg (Va.) Restaurant Week, Aug. 21 - 29
Restaurants participate from all over the city by offering special menus.
• Charlotte Restaurant Week, July 21 - 30
Around 100 of the best restaurants in multiple counties around the metro area offer three courses at dinner for a special prix fixe price ~ $30, $35, $40, $45 or $50 ~ per person.
• Baton Rouge (La.) Restaurant Week, July 24 - 29
Partake in three-course meals at a price point ranging from $15 to $45 at participating restaurants.
• Miami Spice Months, Aug. 1 - Sept. 30
Enjoy three-course lunch or brunch for $30-$35, or dinner for $45 or $60; some restaurants offer "Signature Dining Experiences."
• Houston Restaurant Weeks, Aug. 1 - Sept. 4
In its 20th year, the event features the area's most popular restaurants serving multi-course prix fixe menus, including brunch, lunch, and dinner, available for dine-in and take-out. For brunch and lunch, restaurants offer two or three courses, and for dinner, three or four.
• Huntsville (Ala.) Culinary Month, Aug. 1 - 31
The month-long celebration features hands-on classes, demonstrations, and one-night-only events. The "main course" is Huntsville Restaurant Week, Aug. 11 - 20, with exclusive menus and special offers from various restaurants.
• COOLinary New Orleans, Aug. 1 - 31
Participating restaurants throughout Crescent City offer special dining deals.
• Brookhaven (Ga.) Restaurant Week, Aug. 1 - 7
Select restaurants offer prix fixe menus for lunch and/or dinner.
• Atlanta Black Restaurant Week, Aug. 5 - 14
Celebrate African-American, African, and Caribbean cuisine flavors from participating restaurants, food trucks and more.
• DFW Restaurant Week, Aug. 7 - 13
Over 100 restaurants participate with a two-course lunch at $24 or brunch at $29; or a three-course dinner for $39 or $49. The $99 Signature Experience Dinner includes signature cocktails, a chef's table or additional courses. Preview weekend is Aug. 3 - 6, with some eateries extending their menus through Sept. 3.
• Alexandria (Va.) Restaurant Week, Aug. 18 - 27
Dozens of restaurants throughout the city's neighborhoods offer $25, $35 or $45 in-person dinner.
• Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining, Aug. 18 - Oct. 1
Indulge in three-course, prix-fixe dinners at many of the city's popular restaurants with tiered pricing set at just $40 or $60 per person.
Make a weekend out of it with Visit Orlando’s Magical Nights, featuring offers from hotels and resorts — including many with one or more participating Magical Dining restaurants.
• Restaurant Week Greenville (S.C.), Aug. 24 - Sept. 3
Participating restaurants provide prix fixe lunch and dinner menus.
• Austin Restaurant Weeks, Sept. 1 - 17
The two-week-long event features specially priced lunches, dinners and drinks at participating restaurants throughout the greater Austin area.
• Fairfax City (Va.) Restaurant Week, Sept. 4 - 10
Over two dozen participating restaurants provide prix fixe menus.
• Charleston (S.C.) Restaurant Week, Sept. 7 - 17
Select restaurants offer prix fixe lunch and dinner menus.
• Sizzle Dining, Lee and Collier Counties, Fla., Sept. 7 - 27
Over 50 participating restaurants offer participating a 3-course prix fixe dinner menu for $29, $39 or $49, and some also offer a 2-course lunch for $19 or $29.
• Let's Eat! Englewood (Fla.) Restaurant Week, Sept. 14 - 28
Enjoy signature dishes with a three-course dinner for $32 or a two-course lunch for $17.